The 88 Point Vehicle Inspection Check List
Here are the locations of your vehicle essential areas of health and safety inspections.
Those 88 vehicle systems that need to be fault free:
- LOCKING : Your key and remote will be checked to ensure that they are in working order and any issues with warning lights will be identified.
- TEST DRIVE :
The engine, drivetrain, brakes and suspension in your vehicle will be on road tested to ensure that they are free of defects.
- BATTERY : You battery will be tested for remaining life and to identify latent defects.
- CABIN COMPONENTS : The standard components of your vehicle such as seat belts, lights, wipers including washers and wiper arm mechanism, horn will be inspected. The air/cabin filters and components will also be checked.
- DRIVE BELTS : A visual check of your vehicle will be performed as drive belts can loosen over time (does not include enclosed timing belt).
- SUSPENSION & STEERING : Suspension and steering Joints and bearings in your vehicle will be checked for any defects.
- BRAKE WEAR MEASURE : Your vehicle's disc brakes and pads will be measured. Brake fluid will be tested for remaining life.
- TYRE INFLATION & TREAD WEAR :The condition, pressure and tread wear of your tyres (including the spare) will be inspected to ensure that they are safe and within legal requirements.
- UNDERBODY INSPECTION: A visual inspection will be conducted for condition of CV joints and boots, leaks from your engine, exhaust system, fuel line, brake lines and gearbox.
- SIGN OFF APPRAISAL : Any adjustments will be made as required along with check and top up of fluids.
A complete Listing of Our Services
Contact Us, Find Us, Get a Quote, Make a Booking