Warranty on your new car! No Worries.
If your car is still within its warranty period, here is the choice for you.
Keeping your car regularly serviced plays a critical role in maintaining the resale value of your vehicle. Our Custom Servicing Plan is created for your car and how you use it.
We believe there’s no better place to have your car serviced than here at Highway Auto Care Rockhampton.
Why pay the high prices associated with franchised dealers when our fully trained technicians can provide the same level of service – and use the same high quality parts – at a fraction of the cost of your car dealerships?
Is Your car Still Under Warranty? Are You Sick Of Paying Inflated Dealer Prices?
If so it’s your choice where to have your car serviced. At Highway Auto Care Rockhampton, we can service your vehicle without voiding the manufacturer’s warranty.
We’ll ensure all work is carried out in exact accordance with how the manufacturer intended. This means that we will follow the manufacturer’s specifications and use only approved parts. You will basically receive a dealer type service according to the manufacturer’s specifications but without paying the inflated prices.
Upon completion of your service, we’ll stamp your service book to keep your warranty intact and let you have a car that is safe, well maintained and running efficiently.
Regular Custom Maintenance Services
Your custom servicing plan suggest kilometre intervals when your car should be brought in for maintenance.
This maintenance will include services such as:
- Fuel System Cleaning Service ✓
- Air Filtration Replacement Service ✓
- Automatic Transmission Fluid Services ✓
- Fuel System Cleaning Service ✓
- Full-Service Oil, Lube & Filter Change ✓
- Battery Maintenance Services ✓
- Light Bulb Replacement Service ✓
- Brake System Fluid Service ✓
- Cabin Air Filter Service ✓
- Serpentine Belt Replacement Service ✓
- Tyre Rotation Service ✓
- Cooling System Service ✓
- Wiper Blade Replacement Service ✓
- Fuel Filter Replacement Service ✓
Your Custom Severe Maintenance Schedule
Every car comes with a normal and a severe maintenance schedule. You need to be able to identify which schedule you need to be following in order to prevent wear and tear and extend the life of your car.
Some reasons to follow a severe maintenance schedule include:
- If you live in a high humidly climate
- If you live in a very dusty area
- If you live in an area where it is regularly below 12 degrees or above 32 degrees
- If you are driving a fleet vehicle or service vehicle that is seeing more use than an average car (i.e. police car, taxi, tow truck)
- If you only take very short trips, or drive in stop and go traffic daily
Custom High Kilometre Maintenance
If you reach over 160,000 kilometres on your car this means you have done a great job at keeping up with your suggested car maintenance schedule. However, as your car gets older, and has more kilometres on it, it will begin to need maintenance more often and you must be even more diligent about keeping up with car maintenance.
If you are over 160,000 kilometres you will need oil changes more frequently to keep your engine safe – about every 5,000 kilometres rather than every 8,000-10,000 kilometres. At this time make sure you have your mechanic checking all fluids, your brakes, belts, and other hoses to stay on top of any developing problems
At 160,000 kilometres it is also time for a new timing belt if you did not replace this part at the 130,000-kilometre mark, as this crucial part needs to be replaced every 130,000-kilometres.